A graduate of Bournemouth Arts Institute film department, Jack has won numerous awards around the world for his short films and feature. Jack has been making content, ads and spots for fifteen years, with clients such as Carlsberg, Microsoft, Barclays, Sony...
Recently he has been working on a series of documentaries for Public Health England through MC Saatchi about mental health in the UK, interviewing people with PTSD, Social Anxiety and Depression; and working for a tech company, Made by Many, making films for Carlsberg.
- Producer, Director, Writer of over 100 branded content films, adverts, promos, shorts and features.
- Director/Interviewer of over 200 contribs, clients, CEO's.
- Edit Director of over 60 films.
- Producer/Director/Writer of feature film - Eve - Winner - Best Narrative Film - Lighthouse Film Festival, USA.
- Director/Writer of short film - A Case Of You - Official Competition Selection for the Golden Lion Award at Venice Film Festival and Winner of the Audience Award at Uppsala Film Festival, Sweden.
- Director/Writer of short film - Fetch - Winner of Best Film at the Black Earth Film Festival, Chicago, USA, Nominated for Best Foreign Short Film at the LA Comedy Festival, USA.
- Commissioned Writer of 5 feature film scripts for Tinopolis, Ffatti Films, Black Camel, S4C, Welsh Film Fund.
- Rolex Mentor Scheme Finalist, mentored by Stephen Frears.
- Project Director of Forward Focus Film School for young people affected by theGrenfell Tower fire.
- Producer of short film Blindspot, made by Forward Focus students, premiered at Portobello Film Festival, nominated for a Golden Trellick Award.
- Writer of feature script - Mr Fingers - Creative England Emerging Talent Fund, Fyzz Facility optioned, Agent - Curtis Brown.